Monday, July 2, 2007

Tickets

Today we took a drive to Los Olivos and had some ice tea. That area is incredibly beautiful with all it's vineyards and orchards. It was really hot. So hot in fact that it made me wonder if this might be the hottest weather I've been in. Or at least up there among the hottest times.

We have the tickets to Sweden. We are flying out on the 11th of July and going back on the 17th of August. We are very much looking forward to going!

This Wednesday it's Independence Day, and I don't think that means that Will Smith plays a major role.

I hope you are all doing well!

1 comments:

Stina said...

And we are looking forward to see you! Hold your tickets hard and don't hide them in any "sure" place... Now I almost count the hours (or days anyway) till you arrive here.