Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sunday evening

On Thursday I passed my driver's test, so my California license will arrive in the mail within 30 days.

But even better than that: I am starting my new job tomorrow in Santa Maria! Santa Maria is a city about 25 minutes to the north of here. At the moment we are considering moving there but nothing is decided yet.

The weather is getting a bit colder here even though it is still sunny. I hope you all had a nice weekend and that your week will be a good one!

4 comments:

Dino Vercotti Giovanni said...

Soft läge! Congrats to the driver's licence and the job! Good times! Please tell us more about your new job.

Here "Bristol Boys" is beckoning. I think i'm in for a whole lot of druggie lingo.

Puss!
-d

Stina said...

I heard it all from daddy who had talked to Alf. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Grattis mannen! Vad ska du göra då, du får speca lite mer annar tror ju folk kanske att du ska starta "Swedish Massage Institute".

Stick said...

\o/