Sunday, March 25, 2007

Linköping Hockey Club one step closer to the Finals

After defeating Färjestad in the third game with convincing 5-1, LHC is now one step closer to the finals. The semi-finals are played best out of seven games and LHC are now ahead with 2-1. I followed the game on webb-radio, but wish I could have seen it as well. It is possible to watch it on canalplus.se but that service doesn't seem to work here. If anyone has any suggestions how I could see the games please let me know.

Go LHC!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also had to settle with webbradio for that game, which was a real drag since it seems it was pretty much the best game to date, this season at least. But tonight Kanal 5 is showing it, so I'm having some people over for that. GO LHC!!!

Unfortunately I don't know any way to watch the games if you're outside Europe. Sucks that canalplus doesn't let you do that. At least you can watch the highlights on http://www.linkopinghc.se

Love and peace!

Anonymous said...

Another one bites the dust! One more game to win, and we're in the finals!

And by the way, someone said that tonights game could be viewed live on kanal 5's webpage. Don't know if they have the same restrictions as canaplus, but it's worth a try.