Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and the house is already filled with the smells of orange, cranberry and spices. Linda is making her own cranberry sauce and chicken broth. It smells like Christmas. The Thanksgiving holiday reminds me a bit of the Christmas holiday, maybe it is the similarities in the food, or maybe it is all the preparation for tomorrow when the family is coming over.

It's sunny and warm outside, with the birds singing. If anyone is looking for a book to read I can very much recommend "To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee. That's all for now.

3 comments:

Dino Vercotti Giovanni said...

Thanksgiving is pretty neat. Spent it at pastor Bob's parent's house a couple of years ago, and I believe you are right, it is a little bit like Christmas.

On another note, we're going to exact vengeance on Brynäs for the degrading 9-1 loss earlier this season tomorrow. "Polarn'" got a couple of tickets from work, so I'll be on site to enjoy it.

Happy thanksgiving to you all!

Blessings!
-d

Stick said...

Grrrrrr. I mean, happy invasion day! We have... no snow. Anymore.

Stina said...

Thanksgiving seems interesting, but right now my eyes found a ishockey comment. I was quite glad for the 9-1 victory, we'll se what's happening... tonight!