Wednesday, November 14, 2007

November

It's November and it's sunny and warm. Shorts-warm. In November. That's nice.

Today I drove to Santa Maria for a job interview for a temporary holiday job. The drive is around 30 minutes. Speaking of driving, I'm thinking that it's time to get my California driver's license. I'll see if I can get that done this week. Compared to the mega-undertaking that it is to get a license in Sweden this seems to be a much shorter process. And a lot cheaper. It will cost me all of $27. Unless I fail the driver's test, in which case I will have to pay...$5...for each new try. And then the Department of Motor Vehicles gives me a brand new Audi. Well, last part about the Audi not true, but the rest is.

Sunny greetings!

5 comments:

Stina said...

Sunny November... Here it's snow, but not very much (and Christmas is in about 6 weeks)...

Good luck with the driver's license!
To fix the driving test in Sweden at this time of the year seems to be much more difficult, but I don't know.

Mange said...

Yes I do not miss the Swedish month of November that much =)

I just took the written test and passed. So next stop is the driver's test. But that will be on the 28th.

Anonymous said...

Only körkortsboken cost around $38! I know, because I just bought it online.

MVH/WBR // Ola

http://olabandoola.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

http://www.resedagboken.com/upload/imagegallery/1/1016001/4449112_8249115.jpg

Stick said...

November = the only a bit less evil twin of February.

Yes. I'm getting an early start on the winter-never-ends griping this year.