Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday afternoon

Even though there are still 9 uncontained fires in California it seems like the situation is gradually cooling down. Yesterday it rained here in Lompoc, and it was more than a drizzle. Today, after the rain, the juniper bushes in the back garden smells stronger than usual in the sun light. It's a warm, sunny and lazy Sunday.

Tomorrow I'm going down to LA for an interview. I will be taking the train from Goleta, which is a way for me to avoid the traffic and not have to worry about parking.

I hope you are all doing well!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that you are all safe. I hope the interview goes well.

Anonymous said...

Ironically the friendshipbird went i two pieces as I was mounting my new flatscreen tv yesterday.I will glue it together with Karlssons though.

Lycka till med intervjun!

But dont tell then that you are an alien.

Sweden is turning into USA with MODERATERNA in power so you wont notice any change once you return.

// Ola

Mange said...

Thanks!

And now they(Moderaterna) are selling our vodka too?!

Dino Vercotti Giovanni said...

The fuckers! Sell, sell, sell!

Anyhoo, hope your interview went well. What kind of interview was it?

Well, figured i should let yoou know that I too have entered into the land of blogginess; be it for a short while or a long while. So, feel free to stop by.

Tjing!