Friday, April 27, 2007

Warm and Sunny Day in Pasadena

Today is a very warm and sunny day. It's the kind of day when I wish the ocean was closer or that we had a porch or a balcony. But at least I had a fresh lemonade at Il Fornaio, which is not that bad either. On my way back home I went in to this martial arts gym that I walked past. The first class is free, so maybe I'll go there this afternoon or tomorrow and do a test run. But training in a new place is always a bit...well new, and it usually takes a while to know what level people are and how hard they are training etc. I guess I feel that having a black eye a week from now is something to avoid, if possible.

I hope the shopping went well in Linköping today. Here the wedding is getting closer with seven mile strides. Still some things to plan and do before the day but we are getting there. I wish you all a swift and safe journey next week!

Now it's time for an ice coffee.

The picture is taken from the hill by the Mission and shows the Lompoc area.

7 comments:

Stick said...

You still make that "oh, just give me the damn components!" ice coffee, or is the pre-assembled stuff adequate?

Stick said...

Oh, and: shopping was awesome. I'm going to have to name my firstborn child Emily or Linus.

Mange said...

I made it at home so I could even make the components myself.

Grreat about the shopping!

Stick said...

One more thing: "I guess I feel that having a black eye a week from now is something to avoid, if possible."

... best sentence ever. :)

This suit will, as they say, t0t4lly pwn 3v3ryth1ng. Just so you know. The national guard may have to be called in.

Anonymous said...

Jag ar i Los Angeles nu! Mobilen funkar inte dock,men vi hors pa nagot satt! // Ola

Anonymous said...

kolla www.resedagboken.com sok pa olabandoola om du/ni vill lasa mer om vad jag gor // Ola

Unknown said...

Hey I can't wait to hear from you two soon. Let me know when a good time is to call!